Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Fine. I'll Write It Down.

I'm over "what things should be like", what the most popular social media is, whether people will actually read this. 

I need a place to shout into the void, sometimes scream, without putting sacrificial hours, days, weeks, months of time into making it "what people want to see". 

I might share recipes with long back stories, when I get back to wanting to actually eat "normally", regularly again. 

I might share poetry, or should I say my definition of poetry, after having been out of practice for decades since my profound teenage poetry years. I actually like poetic teenage me. We'll get to that. 

...perhaps I will share what a movie, song or "television" series / episode from that series means to me at a particular moment. 

...or how often I cry these days

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. 

Alright fine, it's probably going to happen because you don't know who I am and that's exactly why I'm here.

I've hit my wall.

If you're here because you've hit yours too, pull up a chair.

2026 has been a poo show for me. I thought the second half would treat me better. Now I'm simply trying to make it through June. 

So, without further ado, let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When the Job Keeps Asking for More

Disclaimer: AI helped me write this because I have a hard time articulating my thoughts.  Some companies will deny a department the people, ...